• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Game Help » Tournaments & Events » battles with other clans
battles with other clans
binghuoDate: Thursday, 2009-05-21, 8:15 PM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
I received a few msg from other clan to ask for a clan battles with our clan

I would like to hear your opions on it smile

And also, if someone would like to help in organize in the event, it will be great!

binghuoDate: Thursday, 2009-05-21, 8:16 PM | Message # 2
Admin
# Date: 2009-05-21 00:25:20
# From: Cebollo
# To: binghuo
# Subject: For Dragon Heroes

Hi binghuo.

We, GUERREROS DE HABLA HISPANA, are looking for clans for a clan league.

We have spoken to a portuguese clan and Germany Elitehunters.

Are u interested?

binghuoDate: Thursday, 2009-05-21, 8:17 PM | Message # 3
Admin
# Date: 2009-05-21 15:01:45
# From: joao1667
# Subject: clan wars
[Flag]

Hi there.
Cebollo told me that you wanna know more about the clan wars, so here is what we have thought.
I´m from the tuga knights clan and he is from the guerreros de habla hispana.
We thought that we could have battles of 2vs2 or 3vs3 from the same level with minimum AP so that it could be purely strategy. depending of the nunber of players of each clan we see who is best 2vs2 or 3vs3.
If any clan wish, we could even organize battles betwen different levels, i mean, 2 level 9 and 1 level 8 for example.
The objective is to be more active in the clans life and know each of your companions a little better.
We are thinking of not having any price or payment, but if all agree, we can arrange a prize for the best clans...
Sorry for bothering you. and see ya. =)

nnt000Date: Thursday, 2009-05-28, 3:46 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Users
That's so cool. I like that idea.
Bravo
happy

binghuoDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-24, 2:28 AM | Message # 5
Admin
The tournment was delayed due to the Second Survival tournament, but it's back on to desk again.

As I am busy in my real life these days, Is anyone would like to help in organize the tournament with them?

binghuoDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-24, 2:29 AM | Message # 6
Admin
And also, my last msg to them:

# Date: 2009-06-24 01:24:23
# From: binghuo
# To: joao1667
# Subject: Re(3): clan wars

Some of my clanmates are interested in it. smile

But I would like to ask a few question:

1. If it's possible to let #381 Dragon Alliance join it, instead of #136 Dragon Heroes. As in #136 there are less clanmate and a lot of them are lvl 10+, but there are more clanmates in #381 and a lot of them are around lvl 6, it may be easier to hold a tournmanet.

2. Do you have any more detail or plan about the tournament? like how to organize it? How many battles are we going to hold? lvl requirment? ect...

3. About prize, I guess it's better no prize, as the game rule:
3.22. Any tournaments with a prize reward, both combat and card game ones, must be approved by the Administration. The Administration will not allow multiple tournaments be hosted simultaneously, moreover, none of the custom tournaments will be held while there is an official one. The details of your future tournament must be discussed directly with a member of the Administration. Hosting tournaments without such permission will be punished with a significant penalty to the organizer.

4. As I am sort of busy those days, is it ok I find someone in my clan to communicate with you and organize the tournament?

Cheers!

binghuoDate: Saturday, 2009-06-27, 8:23 PM | Message # 7
Admin
# Date: 2009-06-24 09:07:10
# From: joao1667
# Subject: Re(4): clan wars
[Unflag]

yes, no problem at all.
we are thinking of conbats 2vs2 or 3vs3 with minimum or conbined arts, (not maximum).
we can have conbats of arranged levels, for example, 1 level 10 and 2 level 9 against the same levels.
Yeah, we dont have any reward for the winning clan, cause we know the rules and we must follow them...
Right now, i need you to tell me how many of your clan mates want to join this iniciative.

Nebiros92Date: Monday, 2009-07-06, 9:53 AM | Message # 8
Private
Group: Users
well i think we should enter as Dragon Slaughter ( if its clan vs clan ) cuz Dragon Slaughter should be our battle clan , right ?

binghuo have you asked pptandppt, Heart, GGW or yjfish to help you with organization ? i mean, they are heralds in DS & i bet they would do better job than most ( judging by the tax charts made by yjfish if im not wrong )

Forum » Game Help » Tournaments & Events » battles with other clans
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: