RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Clan » Clan Rules » Suggestions on our clan rules
Suggestions on our clan rules
binghuoDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-09, 4:16 AM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
If you have any suggestions about our clan rules, plz post it in the thread smile

craig080Date: Tuesday, 2009-06-09, 4:43 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
I read the forums and game rules frequently and would like to be on our judge team! I know I am fairly new, but I really enjoy the game and I have studied up.

sirchoopDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-09, 4:45 AM | Message # 3
Private
ok these rules have pretty much been followed but im pretty sure there r ppl breaking the rules i mean theres a lot of clan mates at least one of them is bound to break the rules i think the judge team idea is the best but we should use A. and B. together C. doesnt seem like a good idea because ppl easily know what to do but they dont do it so thats bout it.
P.S. good ideas binghuo
P.P.S.i wanna be part of the judge team.
P.P.P.S.i was the first one to right besides binghuo smile

Added (2009-06-09, 4:45 Am)
---------------------------------------------
aw nvm im not first... cry

Lord_EcclesDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-09, 7:17 AM | Message # 4
Private
While I don't play AFK on purpose and don't understand why some people do, internet connections around the world aren't always the best.

If our ISP's could give us some warning not to start or join a battle because your connection is going to drop. Not for long, just when it's your turn. Grrrrr!

I try my best to get back as soon as I can and if I'm late I send apologies to my team mates.

To have to pay in game gold on top of my rage against my ISP, that I can't agree with.
How will the judges know who went AFK on purpose and who had a bad connection?

sirchoopDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-10, 1:51 AM | Message # 5
Private
thats y ppl on the judge team aren't the only ones who report and that rule is going to have to be kinda idk... eye

Added (2009-06-10, 1:51 Am)
---------------------------------------------
i would like to report a person this is exactly what they said in the group battles...Dont accept m.o.t.h.e.r....f.u.c.k.e.r.s.. ... and n.e.w.b.i.. Lady_hunter[5] ... and i wanna be on the judge team really bad... pray

binghuoDate: Monday, 2009-06-15, 2:54 AM | Message # 6
Admin
# Date: 2009-06-13 04:37:12
# From: ForestFighter
# To: binghuo
# Subject: Re: Clan Rules and Judge-Warning System
[Unflag]

Here some of my suggestions about this:

I believe some or many of us are breaking the rules, this system will help a lot. Yes, you are right, you need all of us to make this system perfect, but the important thing is, how are you going to make it perfect?

I saw the clan forum, members will get 1 clan point by report one player who breaks the rules in our clan, right? No one see this by clan mail, and clan page didn't update this information, you put a link in clan mail, but most of the members didn't see it because they think it is time wasting. So actually many of us don't know all details about this.

Here comes my idea, for example I have 10 clan points, 8 points is from recruiting, another 2 points is for report rules breaker, so take a note that I report two rules breaker. No matter I have how many clan points, if I report xx numbers of rules breaker, I can get a small title in clan page, like "judge" or anything. What I know is players like title very much:) This is just my idea.

binghuoDate: Monday, 2009-06-15, 8:29 AM | Message # 7
Admin
I also would like to hear your suggestion on the requirement for our judges smile

# Date: 2009-06-09 04:59:04
# From: Geryon
# Subject: Re: Clan Rules and Judge-Warning System
[Unflag]

One thing I would suggest is that a Judge should be a senior player. A 5rd-level player probably would not get much respect.

I'm not sure what the minimum requirement should be, but at the very least it should be 8.

binghuoDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-24, 4:07 AM | Message # 8
Admin
# Date: 2009-06-09 08:25:29
# From: crys41
# Subject: Some uncleared aspects about the game

Hi, I read in faq section of the game, but I didn’t find anything regarding transfer of hunting artifacts between characters (“at receiver disposal” type). I do this kind of transfer recently between me and my sweetheart and I just wonder if that break any of Dragon Alliance rule?
Please clear up for me. Maybe you have encounter that problem before. Thanks.

# Date: 2009-06-24 03:06:40
# From: binghuo
# To: crys41
# Subject: Re: Some uncleared aspects about the game

This case is hard to decide, it's up to the Admin to consider you two as real family or multis.

But for your SAFE, I suggest:

1. if you two use the same ip or computer, post it on both page, and don't do any transfer, battle and card game between you two.

2. if you two use different ip and computer, it's ok as far as the transfers are equal.

sirchoopDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-24, 8:15 PM | Message # 9
Private
ok just to be clear we are going with the judge idea right? and i disagree with the judges being lvl 8 or higher it really doesnt matter because im level 5.

Forum » Clan » Clan Rules » Suggestions on our clan rules
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: