RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Game Help » Tournaments & Events » Second Survival Tournament lvl 5
Second Survival Tournament lvl 5
binghuoDate: Friday, 2009-05-22, 6:41 AM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
Plz share the waves structure of lvl 5 in this thread and make a collective discussion on how to beat them. Hope it will help our clanmates win the big prize. smile

All lvl 5 players, no matter what faction, will meet the same enermy in each wave.

It will be perfect if you can screen-shot each wave, and attach the pics in your reply. :)

DionisarosDate: Friday, 2009-05-22, 8:45 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
I WAS JUST TESTING!!!!
[/size]
Attachments: 5158320.jpg (126.9 Kb)

MegamanDate: Monday, 2009-05-25, 6:32 PM | Message # 3
Private
no problem with elf until the wave with 2 blue lion(140 hp and 120 hp each, 7 enhance tamed and 10 enhance ghost) This is the hardest wave for help.

if your elf can't reach this wave, then you may use my recuit: 24 spirit, 10 FK, 12 archer, 4 Druids.

at begining of round, use only spirit and FK to kill, use your archer when you see the skeleton archer stack with 23units each stack appear. Save your druid's lightning attack until you meet the ghost.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My knight account can reach more further monster.
After the wave above, you will face 1 blue lion(140hp) again at left, 9 Orges(archer) at bottom, 10 rogue(35hp) machinery at right and 1 giant Tree (175hp) at top.

After this round, you will face with 18 Orges(archer) from all side with total of 72 Orges. With your swordman, use defense and wait at 1 stack. this mean you suffering range attack from 3 side and 1 melee at 1 side. Let them shoot you, you will lost 1 unit every 2 shoot. they can only make 10 shoot. But you will win the battle in this round.

After this round, i have die smile

Total point i get is 7k score and 3k++ exp

Added (2009-05-25, 6:32 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
there is some error in my post, you make take the detail battle at this link.

http://www.lordswm.com/warlog.php?lt=-1&warid=11399194

alliahstoneDate: Tuesday, 2009-05-26, 3:15 AM | Message # 4
Private
I loose to the fairies, I have use my 7 attemts.. I can join again? when do we see the results of the game??? who will get the prize?

thanks;

";..;"

MegamanDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-27, 8:40 PM | Message # 5
Private
the rules said that we can only play for 7 attempt. Then wait for result smile

13eauDate: Saturday, 2009-05-30, 8:13 AM | Message # 6
Private
what the guy at the top said but its only 11 archer ogers on all 4 sides then after them it is four sides of 13 plains wovles with pack attack thing in the end i took one down to 2 two with 12 and one with 11 getting a score of 7814 all this with necro. u go in with lots of luck took down the weaker vesion of the spink when theres two at once in one go with ghost and luck and just keep playing to know where to place people. got that score on my last chance.
Necro rules for long endurence such as these, cus u keep bringing them back

Forum » Game Help » Tournaments & Events » Second Survival Tournament lvl 5
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: