Saturday, 2024-05-18, 11:49 PM
Welcome Guest
Main

Registration

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Game Help » Questions & Helps » How to get rich?
How to get rich?
binghuoDate: Monday, 2009-06-01, 3:03 AM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
In this topic, let's share some tips to get rich biggrin

binghuoDate: Monday, 2009-06-01, 3:03 AM | Message # 2
Admin
The following is the tips from china_blue99:

Here I like to share with everyone the way how to gain more gold in LWM.

There is few way to make money:

1. Enroll every hour.
It is your main income in this game. So make sure you enroll every hour. More you enroll, more gold you will get. More you enroll, you can level up your labour guild faster. With higher labour guild level, you can get more wage also.

2. Hunt every hour.
Yes, you need to use art to do the hunt (for level 5 and above). But don’t forget, when you win the hunt, you can get some gold and also have the chance to loot hunter art. If you get hunter art from the hunt, I recommend you to sell it at market. This can give you some gold from the hunt. Do more hunt will bring you to reach higher Hunter Guild level. Which higher HG level, you get better chance to loot hunter art from the hunt. Some rare hunter art can give you a lot of gold.

3. Do MG quest.
You need to use art to do the quest. But also don’t forget, if you successful complete the quest, you have the chance to get element. I suggest you sell the element. You can get some gold if you able to sell the element.

4. Sell resource to factory.
Some people is doubt how much you can earn buy selling resource to factory. Here I can tell you that every hour you can earn around 200 gold to 1000 gold +++. You need to know every factory production time, reach there before factory production time. Waiting there, when you see people enroll, sell the resource to factory fast. After finish enroll, travel to next factory and repeat the same process. You need to travel a lot. Do this if you got time.

5. Selling art.
Some art like ring of aspiration and defender shield always have high demand. Selling art with some profit can bring you some extra gold. My highest record in selling art is able to sell more than 50 arts per day. This happen during Dragon hunt period.

Other way to make money is doing repair and weapon enchant. But only the best can make some money. Before you become the best, you need to spend a lot of gold to train.

binghuoDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-02, 0:38 AM | Message # 3
Admin
Enrolling is the major income in the game.

And each time you enroll, you get 1 labor point, and after a while, your labor lvl increase, then you can get more money for each enroll.

For example, my labor lvl is 6, I can get 3.5 times gold for each enroll, or about 600 gold each time. And I enroll every hour, for about 15 hours each day. it's about 10k each day. smile

binghuoDate: Monday, 2009-06-08, 4:42 PM | Message # 4
Admin
# Date: 2009-06-08 15:41:59
# From: binghuo
# To: Benneton
# Subject: Re:

at labor lvl 1, Productivity = 1.2, so you get 20% more. not much, so you may not notice it.

One way to tell:
when you enroll, write down the wage and the gold you have.
don't do any action that will use your gold during 1 hour.
come back 1 hour later, write down the gold you have again.
so the math to see how much more you have, it should be 1.2*wage

# Back

History:
# Date: 2009-06-08 14:59:47
# From: Benneton
# To: binghuo
# Subject:

Hey im sure you remember me.
Im the guy you helped about the Laborers Guild like a week ago or something.
I want you to know that i appreciate you helping me smile

I have another question now thought.
I got lvl 1 laborers guild and i think im still getting the same ammount of gold per enroll.

Anything i should know about? Maybe there is a trick to get more gold after lvl 1 laborer?

binghuoDate: Monday, 2009-06-08, 5:36 PM | Message # 5
Admin
Q: how do you exactly sell to the factory? Cuz ive been trying to but there is no sell there. Just buy and enroll.

A: The factory must need the resource (In stock is not full)
And it has the money to buy the resource

Forum » Game Help » Questions & Helps » How to get rich?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: